Hey guys! Waddup?
Today, I thought of sharing an amazing recipe of my mom and mine. It is a really easy peasy lemon squeeze (thought it doesn’t have lemons) recipe and it takes just 10 mins to make! My mom taught me this unique-her-style of pasta so that I could cook at least something for me when nobody’s home. And yeah I CAN cook!
So here we are to unfold the legendary secret of my mom’s recipe *drum rolls* 😉
- Pasta 150 grams (yes, these are brown pasta as my mom prefers ‘organic’ stuff)
- Oil 1-2 tablespoon
- salt 1 teaspoon
- oregano 1 teaspoon
- cheese grated as much as you need
- capsicum finely chopped 1 bowl
- Garlic chopped 2 tablespoon
- First of all, boil the pasta and add salt in it.
- Heat a 1.5 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add galic and capsicum to it. and stir it untill it looks something like this
- Next add 1/2 teaspoon origano, salt and stir for a while.
- Add the pasta and mix them all together.
- Toss it into a bowl and spread cheese (and origano if you want) over it.
Annnnd its done! easy isn’t it?
Let me know how did you find this dish of minein the comments blow! 🙂